Sunday, January 31, 2010

Special Celebrations!


In 2006, our family celebrated with my mother on the occasion of her 80th birthday. The party will be remembered by many for years to come - the music, the friends, the relatives and of course, the food. In the picture from left to right: Gloria, Abigail (my niece), Helena (my sister), Al Jr (my nephew), Bertha (my Mom) and Matthew (my nephew). When it was all over, we could only say or sing to each other "Wasn't that a party?"

The buffet dinner was highlighted by two barbequed, herb marinated roast pork tenderloins. The special combination of spices in this marinate makes the roast pork succulent and once you have tasted it, you will be back for more.

Double pork tenderloins are best served to large groups and make a great addition to buffet spreads - keep this in mind for your next backyard wedding, family re-union or holiday get-together with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloria Pageau enjoyes sharing recipes and her stories, especially about becoming a grandma!