Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grandchildren Make Life Grand!





Writing this cooking blog and sharing our recipes with everyone has truly been a heart warming experience for me. I have searched out all our favourite recipes and now have them in one location – that’s a feat in itself. But, it has also allowed me to explore many new and exciting recipes - recipes for the health conscious, recipes using ingredients in season, especially the garden. It has been a journey and a commitment but it has also been fun. I hope you have enjoyed the recipes and my little stories about life.


“Life is like a box of chocolates…you never know what you’re gonna get” by Tom Hanks is one of my favourite quotes. Life with grandchildren is truly the sweetest reward ever! The best part is watching them grow, learn and laugh. Our family has been truly blessed!


I was initially inspired to write this blog for two reasons – to practice my writing skills and to share moments of my life with everyone. But over the past year, I realized that it also allowed me to share many parts of my life and to pass onto my grandchildren a legacy of family traditions like cooking and celebrations that make life beautiful.


Keep your kitchens warm with love……Sincerely, Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloria Pageau enjoyes sharing recipes and her stories, especially about becoming a grandma!