Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where's the Beef?


The music of Elton John is an all time favourite in our home. If you ever get a chance to see him “live”, don’t miss out – we have enjoyed 3 live concerts! I decided to research Elton’s favourite foods and found the following quote “I'd enjoy having a plate of sandwiches for supper, sometimes!” explained Elton. “I like roast lamb, roast beef, that sort of things”. http://en.allexperts.com/q/John-Elton-493/foods.htm#b

Searching for excellent cuts of beef means searching for the right butcher and I think Kern found him in the Waterloo region – hats off to Rob! at Bradys Meats, on Phillip Street in Waterloo, Ontario.

Having found the perfect butcher, my Canadian Cook is ready to slow cook a prime rib roast of beef that might even please Elton. Kern listens to Elton's Greatest Hits while cooking up a storm for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloria Pageau enjoyes sharing recipes and her stories, especially about becoming a grandma!