Sunday, July 11, 2010

BBQ Season is here!

"Schools out for summer" is more than just words to a song. Its actually true and with it brings a host of reasons to celebrate. Kids want to swim, camp, bike and as parents we need some quick meals to feed hungry appetites.


In my book of recipes, both written and memorized, I want to share more quick and innovative ideas with you. Hot dogs and hamburgers are staples but try this week's recipe for a change up. Its not expensive and can be ready ahead of time. Just remember to take it out of the freezer on the day you intend to serve it.


I can't actually believe I am at week 44 of 52, so my selection of favourites is getting down to my absolute favourites because there are only 8 more recipes to complete my project.


If you are a regular reader and would like to request a particular recipe be included, please email me and let me know. I would be very happy to include it in my book. Pictures are welcome too!


Thank you to all my supporters so far - it has been rewarding and challenging but most importantly it has been a labour of love. Thank You everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloria Pageau enjoyes sharing recipes and her stories, especially about becoming a grandma!