Friday, May 14, 2010

Treats are for sharing.......

Everyone loves treats and sharing them is the best part of it. We create, buy and even bake special treats as a way of saying "thank you", "get better soon" or "have a nice day". I think its in our nature to share the things we love with friends and family.


One of my sharing treats is Biscotti - its one of those special treats that everyone enjoys. I made these treats for my class mates when I took a travel literature course at UW. For my presentation, I choose to talk about my cooking travels to Italy. So, I made biscotte for everyone. Of course they all loved the treats - including our Professor Stan Fogel. He is going to be retiring soon, and we will all miss him. He makes learning a joy and not a chore.


So, I might not do the cooking in our home but I do the baking - my Canadian cook prepares all the main courses and I dabble in the desserts - the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gloria Pageau enjoyes sharing recipes and her stories, especially about becoming a grandma!